Monday, April 19, 2021

Enough, Already

 After 2540 posts of political thoughts it is time to say enough, already.  While I seriously doubt if my opinion influenced any significant (or insignificant, for that matter) political decision it help me deal with the frustration felt by the incompetence of Presidents when it came to either solving problems facing the country or, even as important as signing bills that offered solutions, having an ability to convince the necessary numbers of members of Congress the necessity of their proposed solutions.  A certain part of this frustration can still be found with members of Congress who insist on putting party ahead of the country.  Also, frustrating is the amount and costs of legislation aimed at solutions in search of a problem.  But from today forward, it will no longer be my role in life to speak out unless the demand to continue is such that I cannot refuse.  For all who read my posts and agreed with my I give my thanks but have to ask why none of you did anything to help change things.  A democracy cannot depend upon a "single voice in the wilderness"  but needs to hear from all voices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment